Restore papers, articles and presentations are available for download here:
- OPEN ACCESS – Sonetti, G.; Naboni, E.; Brown, M. (2018) Exploring the Potentials of ICT Tools for Human-Centric Regenerative Design. Sustainability, 10, 1217.
- OPEN ACCESS – Mauree D, Coccolo S., Perera A.T.D., Nik V., Scartezzini J-L., Naboni E., (2018), A New Framework to Evaluate Urban Design Using Urban Microclimatic Modeling in Future Climatic Conditions, Sustainability, 10(4), 1134
- OPEN ACCESS – Herman K., Sbarcea M., Panagopoulos T., (2018), Creating Green Space Sustainability through Low-Budget and Upcycling Strategies, Sustainability, 10(6), 1857
- OPEN ACCESS – Leus, M., & Verhelst, W. (2018). Sustainability Assessment of Urban Heritage Sites. Buildings . https://doi.org/10.3390/buildings8080107
- Brown M. et al. (2018). Sustainability: Restorative to Regenerative – An exploration in progressing a paradigm shift in built environment thinking, from sustainability to restorative sustainability and on to regenerative sustainability.
- Giulia Peretti and Carsten Druhmann (2019). Bridging the gap between design and construction, following a Life Cycle Approach consisting of practical approaches for procurement, construction, operation and future life.
- Haslesteiner, E. (2018) Restaurative und regenerative Nachhaltigkeit. Architektur & Bau Forum, Austria https://www.bauforum.at/architektur-bauforum/print/
- Haslesteiner, E. Brown, M, (2018). Article in BuildUp http://www.buildup.eu/en/news/sustainability-restorative-regenerative
- Battisti, C. (2017, 2018, 2019) the Sustainable Innovation Management Blog – Cost Restore Posts
- Brown M (2018) Fairsnape iSite Blog From Construction to Prostruction (WG3)
- Brown, M. (2017, 2018) Fairsnape iSite Blog – Cost Restore Posts