- This event has passed.
RESTORE READY Conference in Malmö
Program and contents (timezone UTC+1):
- 10:00-10:10 Welcome and introduction to RESTORE | Jonas Gremmelspacher (Solenco, Malmö – Sweden)
- 10:10-10:30 Restorative Sustainability | Martin Brown (Fairsnape, Lancashire – UK) / WG1
- 10:30-10:50 Restorative Design Process | Emanuele Naboni (KADK, Faculty of Architecture, Copenhagen – Denmark) / WG2
- 10:50-11:10 Restorative Building and Operations | Indra Purs (Latvia Association of Landscape Architecture, Riga – Latvia) / WG3
- 11:10-11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30-11:50 Rethinking Technology | Wilmer Pasut (Ca’ Foscari University of Venice – Italy) / WG4
- 11:50-12:10 Scale jumping | Jelena Brajkovic (University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture – Serbia) / WG5
- 12:10-13:30 Lunch break
- 13:30-13:45 Circularity is the new gravity | Marwa Dabaieh (Malmö University – Sweden)
- 13:45-14:00 Introduction to the International Living Future Institute´s programmes | Jonas Gremmelspacher (Solenco, Malmö – Sweden)
- 14:00-14:15 NollCO2 for net-zero buildings in Sweden | Pia Stoll (Sweden Green Building Council, Stockholm – Sweden)
- 14:15-14:30 LCA as a step towards regenerative design – current trends in research and practice | Alexander Hollberg (Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg – Sweden)
- 14:30-14:45 Initiative of the building industry in Malmö – LFM30 – Local roadmap Malmö 2030 | Andreas Eggertsen Teder (WHITE Arkitekter, Malmö – Sweden)
- 14:45-15:00 Architectural design of Zero Emission Buildings. A reflection on process and tools. | Luca Finocchiaro (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim – Norway)
- 15:00-15:30 Gap analisys discussion – how far the local situation is from the RESTORE goals and practices | Jonas Gremmelspacher (Solenco), Alexander Hollberg (Chalmers University of Technology), Andreas Eggertsen Teder (WHITE Arkitekter), Pia Stoll (Sweden Green Building Council), Marwa Dabaieh (Malmö University), Luca Finocchiaro (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- 15:30-15:50 RESTORE and beyond: materials for dissemination | Daniel Friedrich (Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mosbach – Germany)
- 15:50-16:00 Closing remarks | Jonas Gremmelspacher (Solenco, Malmö – Sweden)
Organisation: Eurac Research, Italy
Local Organiser: Solenco AB
Contacts and information:
- Ilaria Alberti, Eurac research, email@example.com
- Local organizer contacts: Jonas Gremmelspacher, Solenco AB Jonas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Language: English (without simultaneous translation)
Date: 16 April 2021
Venue: Solenco AB and online (upon registration)
Target group: architects, engineers, manufacturers, constructors, urban planners, academics, sustainability practitioners, researchers, policy makers, public officers, community managers.
Registration: free of charge, places are limited. Link to register: Register here for this event.
RESTORE aims to be carbon neutral in line with its regenerative purpose, principles and vision of doing more good, and not just being less bad.
So, please consider helping us making RESTORE Carbon Neutral, by donating to our approved offsetting schemes, following this link and simple instructions.
As a THANK YOU note, you will be listed (if of your interest) in our off-setters Hall of Fame 🙂