- This event has passed.
RESTORE READY Conference in Belgrade
Program and contents (timezone UTC+1):
- 10:00-10:10 Welcome and introduction to RESTORE | Tatjana Kosic, Jelena Brajkovic (University of Belgrade)
- 10:10-10:30 Restorative Sustainability | Martin Brown (Fairsnape, Lancashire – UK) / WG1
- 10:30-10:50 Restorative Design Process | Emanuele Naboni (KADK, Faculty of Architecture, Copenhagen – Denmark) / WG2
- 10:50-11:10 Restorative Building and Operations | Blerta Vula (University for Business and Technology, Pristina – Kosovo) / WG3
- 11:10-11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30-11:50 Rethinking Technology | Roberto Lollini (EURAC Research, Institute for Renewable Energy, Bolzano – Italy) / WG4
- 11:50-12:10 Scale jumping | Jelena Brajkovic (University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture – Serbia) / WG5
- 12:10-13:30 Lunch break
- 13:30-13:50 SerbiaGBC and sustainable building projects in Serbia: An Overview | Martin Elezovic (Аssociation Serbia Green Building Council)
- 13:50-14:10 Living future green to improve the building environment. A case study in Serbia | Jovan Mitrovic (Аssociation Serbia Green Building Council)
- 14:10-14:30 Creating a resilient urban ecosystem using euPolis approach: starting with green roofs | Filip Stanic (University of Belgrade, Faculty of Civil Engineering)
- 14:30-14:50 Regenerative solutions for city development | Darko Sutanovac (Office of Belgrade city chief urban planner)
- 14:50-15:10 The Line park – Zone 8, Urban space transformation as a challenge for young talents | Ivana Korica, Una Korica (Аssociation Serbia Green Building Council)
- 15:10-15:30 Gap analisys discussion – how far the local situation is from the RESTORE goals and practices| Martin Elezovic, Jovan Mitrovic, Filip Stanic, Darko Sutanovac, Ivana Korica and Una Korica
- 15:30-15:50 RESTORE and beyond: materials for dissemination | Jelena Bleiziffer (Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- 15:50-16:00 Closing remarks | Tatjana Kosic, Jelena Brajkovic (University of Belgrade)
Organisation: Eurac Research, Italy
Local Organiser: University of Belgrade (Innovation Center, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Faculty of Architecture).
Contact persons: Tatjana Kosic, IC, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering; Jelena Brajkovic, Faculty of Architecture
Contacts and information:
- Ilaria Alberti, Eurac research, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local organizer contacts: Tatjana Kosic email@example.com Jelena Brajkovic firstname.lastname@example.org
Language: English (without simultaneous translation)
Date: 9 April 2021
Venue: Faculty of Civil Engineering University of Belgrade, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 73/I, Ceremonial Hall and online (upon registration)
Target group: architects, engineers, manufacturers, constructors, urban planners, academics, sustainability practitioners, researchers, policy makers, public officers, community managers.
Registration: free of charge, places are limited. Link to register: Register here for this event.
RESTORE aims to be carbon neutral in line with its regenerative purpose, principles and vision of doing more good, and not just being less bad.
So, please consider helping us making RESTORE Carbon Neutral, by donating to our approved offsetting schemes, following this link and simple instructions.
As a THANK YOU note, you will be listed (if of your interest) in our off-setters Hall of Fame 🙂