- This event has passed.
RESTORE READY Conference in Madrid
Program and contents (timezone UTC+1):
- 10:30-10:40 Welcome and introduction to RESTORE | Paola Villoria Sáez (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid – Spain)
- 10:40-11:00 Restorative Sustainability | Blerta Vula (University for Business and Technology – Kosovo) / WG1
- 11:00-11:20 Restorative Design Process | Lisanne Havinga (Eindhoven University of Technology – Netherlands) / WG2
- 11:20-11:40 Restorative Building and Operations | Giulia Peretti (Werner Sobek Green Technologies – Germany) / WG3
- 11:40-12:00 Coffee break
- 12:00-12:20 Rethinking Technology | Roberto Lollini (EURAC Research, Institute for Renewable Energy – Italy) / WG4
- 12:20-12:40 Scale jumping | Jelena Brajkovich (University of Belgrade – Faculty of Architecture, Serbia) / WG5
- 12:40-14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00-14:20 Circular bioeconomy for a smart and sustainable future in the construction sector | Natalia González Pericot (COAATM)
- 14:20-14:40 The LIFE-REPOLYUSE to reduce the effects of the planet’s climate change on human beings | Sara Gutierrez González (Universidad de Burgos)
- 14:40-15:00 Skills and business strategies to face the challenge ot efficient Construction and Demolition Waste (CDW) management and the circular economy in the construction industry | Clara García Ballesteros (Fundación Laboral de la Construcción), Marta Ruiz Sagaseta de Ilúrdoz (Fundación Laboral de la Construcción de Navarra)
- 15:00-15:20 Passivehouse technologies to improve the indoor environment. A case study in Spain | Sara Velázquez Arizmendi (V Arquitectos)
- 15:20-15:40 Gap analisys discussion – how far the local situation is from the RESTORE goals and practices | Natalia González Pericot, Sara Gutierrez González, Sara Velázquez Arizmendi, Clara García Ballesteros and Marta Ruiz Sagaseta de Ilúrdoz
- 15:40-16:00 RESTORE and beyond: materials for dissemination | Daniel Friedrich (Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mosbach – Germany)
- 16:00-16:10 Closing remarks | Paola Villoria Sáez (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid – Spain)
- Eurac Research, Italy
- International Conference on Technological Innovation in Building (CITE2021) – Madrid, Spain. Building Technology and Environment Research Group (TEMA) – Madrid, Spain
Contacts and information:
- Ilaria Alberti, Eurac research, email@example.com
- Local organizer contact: Paola Villoria Sáez, firstname.lastname@example.org
Language: English (without simultaneous translation)
Date: 26 March 2021
Venue: Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and online (external attendees may participate only online, upon registration)
Target group: architects, engineers, manufacturers, constructors, urban planners, academics, sustainability practitioners, researchers, policy makers, public officers, community managers.
Registration: free of charge, places are limited. Link to register: Register here for this event.
RESTORE aims to be carbon neutral in line with its regenerative purpose, principles and vision of doing more good, and not just being less bad.
So, please consider helping us making RESTORE Carbon Neutral, by donating to our approved offsetting schemes, following this link and simple instructions.
As a THANK YOU note, you will be listed (if of your interest) in our off-setters Hall of Fame 🙂