- This event has passed.
RESTORE READY Conference in Athens
Program and contents (timezone UTC+2):
- 10:00-10:15 Welcome and introduction | Claudia Carydis-Benopoulou (The American College of Greece, Vice President of Public Affairs)
- 10:15-10:30 RESTORE: REthinking Sustainability TOwards a Regenerative Economy | Alex Galatoulas (LF Collaborative Greece Facilitator – XYZ Design/Build Director, LFA)
- 10:30-10:50 Restorative Sustainability | Edeltraud Haselsteiner (Alpen-Adria Universität, Faculty for Architecture and Planning, Klagenfurt, Austria) / WG1
- 10:50-11:10 Break / Q&A Sections
- 11:10-11:30 Restorative Design Process | Emanuele Naboni (The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts – Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation (KADK) Copenhagen, Denmark) / WG2
- 11:30-11:50 Restorative Building and Operations | Giulia Peretti (WSGreenTechnologies GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany) / WG3
- 11:50-12:10 Rethinking Technology | Wilmer Pasut (Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy) / WG4
- 12:10-12:30 Scale jumping | Jelena Brajkovic (University of Belgrade – Faculty of Architecture, Serbia) / WG5
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch break & case studies
- 13:30-14:15 Introdution to Living Building Challenge and Declare | Alex Galatoulas (LF Collaborative Greece Facilitator – XYZ Design/Build Director, LFA)
- 14:15-15:00 Crosswalk PHI vs Zero Energy | Aggeliki Stathopoulou (Director of Net Zero, Certified Passive House Designer, LF Ambassador)
- 15:00-15:30 Policies and Financing tools | Alice Corovessi (Founder of INZEB)
- 15:30-16:00 Panelist discussion Restore Targets and Reality in Athens – Part 1 | Alice Corovessi (Founder of INZEB ), Yannis Daskalakis (MD at Daskalakis & Associates, MRICS), Aggeliki Stathopoulou (Director of Net Zero, Certified Passive House Designer, LF Ambassador), Stella Apostolaki (The American College of Greece, Chair of Academic Advisory Board, Center of Excellence for Sustainability)
- 16:00-16:20 Break / Q&A Sections
- 16:20-17:00 Panelist discussion Restore Targets, Reality in Athens – Part 2 | Alice Corovessi ( Founder of INZEB ), Yannis Daskalakis (MD at Daskalakis & Associates, MRICS), Nondas Galatoulas (XYZ Real Estate Director, Rev), Stella Apostolaki (The American College of Greece, Chair of Academic Advisory Board, Center of Excellence for Sustainability)
- 17:00-17:15 RESTORE and beyond: materials for dissemination | Jelena Bleiziffer (Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- 17:15-17:30 Concluding remarks | Alex Galatoulas (LF Collaborative Greece Facilitator – XYZ Design/Build Director, LFA)
Organisation: Eurac Research, Italy
Local Organiser: Contact person: Alexandros Galatoulas.
Contacts and information:
- Ilaria Alberti, Eurac research, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local organizer contact: Alexandros Galatoulas, email@example.com
Language: English (without simultaneous translation)
Date: 12 March 2021
Venue: The American College of Greece and online (external attendees may participate only online, upon registration)
Target group: architects, engineers, manufacturers, constructors, urban planners, academics, sustainability practitioners, researchers, policy makers, public officers, community managers.
Registration: free of charge, places are limited. Link to register: Register here for this event.
RESTORE aims to be carbon neutral in line with its regenerative purpose, principles and vision of doing more good, and not just being less bad.
So, please consider helping us making RESTORE Carbon Neutral, by donating to our approved offsetting schemes, following this link and simple instructions.
As a THANK YOU note, you will be listed (if of your interest) in our off-setters Hall of Fame 🙂