- This event has passed.
RESTORE READY Conference in Warsaw
March 16, 2021
Program and contents:
- 10:00-10:15 Welcome and introduction | OW SARP, Architekci dla Klimatu
- 10:15-10:30 RESTORE: REthinking Sustainability TOwards a Regenerative Economy | Carlo Battisti (EURAC Research, Institute for Renewable Energy, Bolzano, Italy)
- 10:30-10:50 Restorative Sustainability | Blerta Vula (Kolegji UBT, Pristina, Kosovo) / RESTORE WG1
- 10:50-11:10 Coffee break
- 11:10-11:30 Restorative Design Process | Lisanne Havinga (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands) / WG2
- 11:30-11:50 Restorative Building and Operations | Carsten Druhmann (ZHAW, Institute of Facility Management, Wädenswil, Switzerland) / WG3
- 11:50-12:10 Rethinking Technology | Roberto Lollini (EURAC Research, Institute for Renewable Energy, Bolzano, Italy) / WG4
- 12:10-12:30 Scale jumping | Jelena Brajkovic (University of Belgrade – Faculty of Architecture, Serbia) / WG5
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch break
- 13:30-13:45 #Architekci dla klimatu and more | Jan Dowgiałło (OW SARP)
- 13:45-14:00 Circular Design – architecture, tools and incentives in Denmark | Urszula Kożmińska (OW SARP)
- 14:00-14:15 Natural Building case studies | Anna Zawadzka-Sobieraj (OW SARP)
- 14:15-14:30 Artificial Intelligence for Regenerative Design | Mateusz Płoszaj-Mazurek (Warsaw University of Technology – Faculty of Architecture, OW SARP)
- 14:30-14:40 Living Building Challenge. Introduction and perspectives in Poland | Katarzyna Wojda (LF Ambassador)
- 14:40-15:30 Gap analisys discussion – how far the local situation is from the RESTORE goals and practices | Piotr Jurkiewicz (OW SARP), Urszula Kożmińska (OW SARP), Anna Zawadzka-Sobieraj (OW SARP), Katarzyna Wojda (LF Ambassador), Mateusz Płoszaj-Mazurek (Warsaw University of Technology – Faculty of Architecture, OW SARP), Jacek Kisiel (Clean Air and Climate Policy Department of City of Warsaw)
- 15:30-15:45 RESTORE and beyond: materials for dissemination | Jelena Bleiziffer (Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- 15:45-16:00 Closing remarks | Piotr Jurkiewicz (OW SARP)
Organisation: Eurac Research, Italy
Local Organiser: Oddział Warszawski Stowarzyszenia Architektów Polskich – Warsaw Branch of the Association of Polish Architects. Contact person: Piotr Jurkiewicz, OW SARP vice-president for Climate Crisis Architecture.
Contacts and information:
- Ilaria Alberti, Eurac research, email@example.com
- Local organizer contact: Piotr Jurkiewicz, OW SARP, firstname.lastname@example.org
Language: English, Polish (with simultaneous translation)
Date: 16 March 2021
Venue: OW SARP and online (external attendees may participate only online, upon registration)
Target group: architects, engineers, manufacturers, constructors, urban planners, academics, sustainability practitioners, researchers, policy makers, public officers, community managers.
Registration: free of charge, places are limited. Link to register: Register here for this event.
RESTORE aims to be carbon neutral in line with its regenerative purpose, principles and vision of doing more good, and not just being less bad.
So, please consider helping us making RESTORE Carbon Neutral, by donating to our approved offsetting schemes, following this link and simple instructions.
As a THANK YOU note, you will be listed (if of your interest) in our off-setters Hall of Fame 🙂